- International President’s Elite Top 2% Realtor with NRT Coldwell Banker, Cupertino. Real estate has been a passion all through. Involved in architecture, construction and familiar with structural components of homes.
- Recipient of several Coldwell Banker awards, e.g. Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle and International Diamond Society Honor of Excellence for professional integrity, marketing expertise and consistently exceeding client expectations.
- Economist by profession and worked in the area of macro-economic policy planning and research, specializing in Local Finance. Worked in Price-Waterhouse management consultancy division.
- Vice President and Board member of Asian American Parents Association (AAPA), Cupertino/Sunnyvale/Saratoga/San Jose. Headed the Seminar Committee and worked with Multi-cultural and Press committees. Active involvement in working with school districts of Cupertino. Advisory Board member of Organization of Special Need Families (OSF), Cupertino.
- Worked with 5C’s (Citizen of Cupertino Cross Cultural Consortium) – the multicultural wing of the City of Cupertino. Sphere of public involvement included heading the Welcoming Committee of newcomers.
- Worked with Public Dialogue Consortium (PDC), a public communications group involved in bridging the socio-cultural gaps through the process of public dialogue.
A native of Gujarat (Western Coast of India), Om was born at Nagpur and raised in central parts (Madhya Pradesh) of India. Om is married to engineer husband and they have one daughter, who studied law and business at UCLA.
Real estate has been a passion all through for Om. An economist by profession, Om earned her Masters degrees in English and Economics.
She has a proven record in leadership and as a member of Asian Youth Council, represented India at various international conferences. She is deeply involved with the local community and served as Vice President of the Asian American Parent Association, Cupertino and is on the advisory board of Organization of Special Needs Families, Cupertino.
Om’s hobbies and passion include interior design & decoration, story-telling for children, poetry, philosophy, traveling, hiking and painting.
- Bachelor of Science degree with major in Biology
- Masters degree in Economics
- Masters degree in English Literature